[Acoustics] RE: Tethered Boat/Catamaran

Greg Olsen gwolsen at usgs.gov
Wed Dec 4 07:35:35 CST 2002

Thanks to all who replied to my request for info
on this subject. It certainly appears that the
demand for an automated apparatus to move an
ADP/ADCP back and forth across a river is a desire
of many folks. Maybe if everyone who has this need
expressed their interest to ICOM we could get some
funding to get this developed. It would be a shame
for many people to be working on separate projects
with the same goal in mind, recreating the wheel
so to speak.
--
Greg Olsen
US Geological Survey, Water Resources