[Acoustics] Extracting bathymetry from a Rio Grande

Michael S Rehmel msrehmel at usgs.gov
Wed Oct 16 10:59:59 CDT 2002

Kevin,

The AreaComp "Save Cross Section" option saves the location and elevation
data as tab delimited text that you should be able to import into Excel.

Michael S. Rehmel                phone: 317.290.3333 ext 158
U.S. Geological Survey              fax: 317.290.3313
5957 Lakeside Blvd.               email: msrehmel at usgs.gov
Indianapolis, IN  46278             web: http://in.water.usgs.gov

"Kevin J Grimsley" <kjgrims at usgs.gov>
Sent by: acoustics-admin at simon.er.usgs.gov