[NIFL-FOBASICS:260] Re: Master's Thesis on Multiple Intelligences in Adult Basic

From: Julie Viens (julie@pz.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 15:55:05 EDT

Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Julie Viens" <julie@pz.harvard.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:260] Re: Master's Thesis on Multiple Intelligences in Adult Basic

Hello out there,

-See the March 1999 edition of Focus on Basics, which highlights the work
of the AMI teachers and includes articles by the teachers.  Follow the
links from the NCSALL site to get there.

 -And I'm also happy to announce that AMI will be introducing a web site
next month, which will include writings and information regarding our work
with MI in ABE, ESOL and GED/adult diploma.  I will make sure to post the
announcement here when the web site is up and running.

-AMI teacher researchers' research reports will be available through
NCSALL as well in the next few weeks (I'll post the info. here as well).

-Finally, The AMI Sourcebook: "MI Grows Up" is in production and we are
shooting for a publication date later this year.  In the meantime,
excerpts will be available on the web site.

Best,

Julie Viens, co-director
AMI Study/NCSALL
Harvard Project Zero