[NIFL-FOBASICS:1495] Note Regarding Discussion List Server

From: Maralit, Mary Jo (MMaralit@nifl.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2005 - 12:54:36 EDT

Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:54:36 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Maralit, Mary Jo" <MMaralit@nifl.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1495] Note Regarding Discussion List Server

Hello, NIFL-List Subscribers,

Due to the scheduled power outage in our building on September 16, 2005, the
National Institute for Literacy's Discussion List server will be down around
7:00 pm EST tonight until 12:00 pm EST Saturday, September 17, 2005.

The outage will prevent email from being sent to all NIFL Discussion Lists
during that time period.  Email sent by anyone to a nifl.gov address during
that time period may or may not be delivered after the outage.  (This also
depends on the behavior of the sender's email server, which may retry to
send messages over the course of a few days or only over the course of a few
hours.)

If you post during this time and do not see your messages posted to the list
by Monday, September 19, 2005, please re-submit your message.

Normal operations of the Institute's discussion lists will resume by
Saturday afternoon.

We apologize for the inconvenience; please let me know if you have any
questions, 202-233-2025.

Thanks,
Jo

Mary Jo Maralit