[NIFL-FOBASICS:1350] RE: Does the GED really mean more money?

From: Jane Mencer (jmencer@famlit.org)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 10:27:20 EST

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:27:20 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Jane Mencer" <jmencer@famlit.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:1350] RE: Does the GED really mean more money?

This is to follow Andrea's list of ways to help more people attain their
GED.  Consider the idea of utilizing volunteers as a method for helping more
adult learners. We have great support (at no charge) for both program staff
willing to go this route and for volunteers on Verizon Literacy Campus,
www.literacycampus.org. Enjoy!

Jane Martel Mencer
Project Manager, Verizon Literacy Campus
National Center for Family Literacy
325 West Main Street, Suite 300
Louisville, KY 40202-4237

phone: 502/584-1133 ext 169