[NIFL-WOMENLIT:2770] Re: New ERIC File

From: Ujwala Samant (lalumineuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 12:43:29 EST

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:43:29 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Ujwala Samant <lalumineuse@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:2770] Re: New ERIC File

Dear Judy,

To put it mildly, I am saddened (and shocked) by the
news that ERIC will be closing. As a graduate student
at Syracuse University, I know I couldn't have done
without all that ERIC had to offer. I have fond
memories of ploughing through the database, asking
people for help and always getting it, and discovering
issues (generally not related to the issue I was
actually researching of course!) and always
appreciating what a great resource it was.

I really hope this is a temporary hiatus that will
change with time and ERIC will be revived once the air
clears.

regards
Ujwala Samant