U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
SEC Seal
Home | Previous Page
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

We are unable to help you because the complaint you're submitting appears not to be one that we deal with at the SEC. The SEC administers and enforces the federal laws that govern the sale and trading of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities. Our website explains in great detail what we do.

If you have a complaint about your 401(k), pension or retirement plan, please contact:

U.S. Department of Labor
Employee Benefits Security Administration
Division of Technical Assistance and Inquiries
200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room N5625
Washington, D.C. 20210
Toll-Free: 1-866-444-EBSA (3272)
Phone: (202) 219-8776

You can find information about pensions from the EBSA's home page. You can also learn how fees and expenses affect the total return you will receive for retirement from your 401(k) plan.