CPSC BannerConsumer SafetyAbout CPSCLibrary - FOIABusiness

Report Unsafe Products (Non-secure forms)

You can use the on-line forms below to report an injury, file a complaint about an unsafe product, or give feedback regarding this web site to us. There are some other forms geared towards health care professionals and businesses. Please do not use these forms to ask questions or request information from us. Instead, you can contact us using our on-line form with your question or request. Note: Please be aware that these forms will not work if active scripting is disabled in your browser.

For consumers: report an injury, death, or unsafe product to us
For State Attorneys General and Health Departments, Fire, Police and Insurance Investigators: report an injury, death, or unsafe product to us
For physicians and health care professionals:
report a PATIENT injury or death, or unsafe product
printable poster (pdf) for you and your patients
For manufacturers, distributors, and retailers: file an initial report [under Section 15 (b) of the Consumer Product Safety Act] about a potentially defective or hazardous product
For coroners and medical examiners: file MECAP reports.
Tell us what you think of our site
IMPORTANT: CPSC does not have jurisdiction over the following (use the links below to file a complaint with the proper agency):

Consumer Safety (Home) | About CPSC | Library | Business