Printer Friendly

    How do I get a replacement Form I-20?

    A. For a replacement Form I-20, as well as issues relating to extension of stay, changes in educational programs, and employment you should first contact your Designated School Official at your educational institution (usually the foreign student advisor). See "How Do I Become an Academic Student in the United States?" for more information.

    Related Links

    Take Our Survey

    I found this information: