Printer Friendly

    Change of Address

    All non-U.S. citizens who are required to be registered are also required to keep USCIS informed of their current address.

    It is also mandatory for any alien who has been designated as a "special registrant" under 8 CFR § 264.1(f) to inform USCIS whenever he or she has a change of address, employment or school. For information about special registration, please see the U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement website.

    You may change your address with USCIS by using the online Change of Address tool in the Related Links section of this page. Using this tool will not only fulfil the requirement of notifying USCIS of your change of address, but it will also change your address for most pending applications or petitions.

    If you do not wish to submit your change of address with the online tool, you will need to submit a paper Form AR-11 and call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    Please see "How Do I Report a Change of Address to USCIS" for more information.


    Related Links

    Take Our Survey

    I found this information: