Welcome to UnionReports.gov
Union Reports, Other Reports, and Collective Bargaining Agreements
From this site you can:
- search the union annual financial reports for the year 2000 and after.
- view and print reports filed by unions, union officers and employees, employers, and labor relations consultants for the year 2000 and after, and
- order copies of reports for the year 1999 and prior.
You can display and print facsimiles of labor organization financial reports, and retrieve other union and financial data. You can select results you wish to save and generate a number of reports comparing data saved from multiple searches.
Union Reports and Constitutions and Bylaws
- Union Search- find specific labor organizations to view their annual financial report (LM-2, LM-3, or LM-4) and Constitutions and Bylaws.
- Payer/Payee Search- find information about payers and payees and generate user-defined reports.
- Officer/Employee Search- find information about officers and employees and generate user-defined reports.
- Download Yearly Data- download raw data in pipe delimited format of union and financial information as reported for public disclosure under provisions of the LMRDA.
Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA)
Order Copies of Reports
Last Updated: 10/15/08