U.S. Commercial Service Vision, Mission and Client Service Principles
U.S. Commercial Service Vision Statement
The U.S. Commercial Service—Creating Prosperity Through Global Trade
U.S. Commercial Service Mission Statement
We promote economic prosperity, enhance job creation, and strengthen national security through a global network of the best international trade professionals in the world.
We promote and protect U.S. commercial interests abroad and deliver customized solutions to ensure that U.S. businesses compete and win in the global marketplace.
Client Service Principles
The following principles guide all Commercial Service employees in pursuing excellence in client service and ensure the client is at the forefront of everything we do. These principles incorporate research and studies by customer relationship management departments and consulting firms. These steps of service ensure satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
- Treat each client in a manner that makes the client feel welcomed, valued and respected.
- Be a valuable asset in helping the client develop and fulfill their objectives.
- Capitalize on the organization's global network by working and communicating openly as a team.
- Build goodwill and loyalty by delivering for your client.
- Take responsibility for your client's satisfaction.
- Wow the client and increase client loyalty. Exceed client expectations in both delivery and satisfaction.