The GPOExpressSM Program
Your Solution for Document Needs at Discount Prices!
The GPO is always looking to make our services more convenient for our customers. That’s why we have developed a program called GPOExpressSM – a nationwide convenience printing contract that allows Government personnel to walk into any FedEx Kinko'sSM Print Center, day or night, at any of the thousands of locations throughout the United States and Canada -- to take care of small printing needs.
GPO has awarded a contract (950-S) to FedEx Kinko'sSM Office and Print Services that allows all U.S. Federal agencies direct access to services at FedEx Kinko'sSM locations nationwide. Using the new GPOExpressSM Card, agencies will receive significant discounts and benefits on their printing and finishing needs at any store location, at any time.
If you are interested in the program, please subscribe on our registration page.
Services provided include:
- Access at FedEx Kinko'sSM locations worldwide;
- Access to FedEx Kinko'sSM services 24-7-365;
- Convenient ordering options via e-mail, the Web, or walk-in;
- High-quality printing services, which include full-color vinyl banners, posters, back-lit and metal-yard signage, auto magnets, business cards, stationery, invitations, brochures, manuals, presentations, newsletters, flyers, and more;
- Design and finishing services for professional looking digital prints and copies in either black and white or color;
- Binding, mounting, and other finishing services;
- Print-on-demand programs;
- Document scanning into various formats;
- Digital oversize printing;
- Access to a wide range of FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipping services;
- And much more!
Visit our registration page, call 202.512.1904 or fax 202.312.0171