skip navigational linksDOL Seal - Link to DOL Home Page
Photos representing the workforce - Digital Imagery© copyright 2001 PhotoDisc, Inc.
November 4, 2008    DOL Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: How do employees file for workers' compensation if they work for a private company or state or local government ?

Answer: Individuals injured on the job while employed by private companies or state or local government should contact their state workers' compensation board.



 Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home

Phone Numbers