[NIFL-ESL:10359] Re: language lab

From: kate.diggins (kate.diggins@slc.k12.ut.us)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 13:09:14 EDT

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:09:14 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "kate.diggins" <kate.diggins@slc.k12.ut.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:10359] Re: language lab

Hi, Valley!

At Guadalupe, we have

EASY (English Academis Success for You).  It lives up to its name.  Simple, and it comes with video as well.

ELLIS (English Language Learning and Instructional Systems).  Best for students who are Level 4 and higher.

We're trying to get Rosetta Stone.  We use it, but at another site that has it and allows us access.