[NIFL-ESL:9640] Re: Advanced, non-academic writing

From: Tommy B. McDonell (tommy.mcdonell@nyu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 17:33:39 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:33:39 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <tommy.mcdonell@nyu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9640] Re: Advanced, non-academic writing

I too could use a book recommendation but for academic writing. I'm teaching
graduate EFL students to write. While the university thinks they need help
with plagiarism etc. (as they do), I plan to center it around them teaching
writing while having them write. So any articles or books you all recommend
or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Tommy B. McDonell
Adjunct Instructor,
Marymount Manhattan College