[NIFL-ESL:9256] An opportunity for ESL students to participate in peace promotion...

From: Peace Aspirations (aspirationsforpeace@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 01:14:59 EDT

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:14:59 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Peace Aspirations" <aspirationsforpeace@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9256] An opportunity for ESL students to participate in peace promotion...

Hello Everyone,

             My name is Dan Stemp and I am an educator from Seattle, Washington. In my free time I have started an organization named Aspirations for Peace, with the goal of creating a collection of “peace poems” and presenting a published edition of those poems to the United States Institute of Peace and the United Nations in New York on August 14 2004. Already a large group of students from the Seattle area and abroad have participated, however I was hoping that you could help Aspirations for Peace reach out to ESL students who would provide unique perspectives. If anyone would be willing to help I have created a website that should answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your time and please help in the progress of peace!

 www.AspirationsForPeace.org

 -Dan Stemp

Aspirations for PeaceCo-Founder

DanStemp@AspirationsForPeace.org

www.AspirationsForPeace.org

-Aspirations For Peace

support@aspirationsforpeace.org

 www.AspirationsForPeace.org

"Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."
-Baruch Spinoza