[NIFL-ESL:9175] Re: hello

From: Kevin O'Connor (koconnor@framingham.k12.ma.us)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 10:58:36 EDT

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:58:36 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Kevin O'Connor" <koconnor@framingham.k12.ma.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9175] Re: hello

Hey, there should be no flack for this thread.  It's nice to take a break from activism and hear about language acquisition- that's what I fight for- the space to talk about learning.  As someone pointed out, it is summer and it has been pretty quiet.  (although many might be a little perturbed at so many new emails, but the delete button is pretty easy to push).

and besides- the messages about Indian languages was very interesting, thanks.

Kevin O'Connor
Framingham Adult ESL
508-626-4282
koconnor@framingham.k12.ma.us