[NIFL-ESL:8788] Re: Volatile topic...

From: Meral Kara (karamera@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 17:47:37 EST

Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 00:47:37 +0200 (EET)
From: Meral Kara <karamera@boun.edu.tr>
To: nifl-esl@nifl.gov
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8788] Re: Volatile topic...

Firstly, I do believe that the kind of exchange that happened on the list
is inadmissable and should not have happened at all in the first
place. But
I also read the messages where Charles was clearly irritated and in the
end of course he stopped replying in the kind manner he had always
done. Professionally, I find him resourceful and important to this
listserv and I am sure many of you would agree. If we want to be
democratic, again, I think the list should have been moderated, not
censored, and we should vote on the list to invite Charles back. Don't you
also feel this is unfair to him after he has been so much helpful to many
of us?
Regards,
Meral