[NIFL-ESL:8908] RE: ESL Training Costs

From: yves mompoint (yves.mompoint@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 15:03:46 EDT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:03:46 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "yves mompoint" <yves.mompoint@verizon.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8908] RE: ESL Training Costs

Dear list-serve members,

Park East High School is seeking a Teacher of English as a Second
Language.  Park East is located in the heart of Spanish Harlem and
serves a population of only 350 students of which less than sixty need
ESL services.  If you are interested and have New York State
certification, please feel free to contact me off-list at
YMompoi@nycboe.net to set up an interview.

Sincerely,

Yves Mompoint, Assistant Principal