[NIFL-ESL:8840] Re: creating a resource center

From: mev@litwomen.org
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 11:46:07 EST

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:46:07 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "mev@litwomen.org" <mev@litwomen.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8840] Re: creating a resource center

WE LEARN (Women Expanding: Literacy Education Action Resource Network)
has a list of such resources that are women-centered.

Go to:
http://www.litwomen.org/learnmats/language.html

We are interested in expanding this list. If you know of resources,
please let us know.

Also, we are in the process of updating this site. Please check back
next week as well to look for those updates as there will be a few new
listings for bilingual materials. Happy exploring!

Thank you.
Mev Miller

WE LEARN
Women Expanding: Literacy Education Action Resource Network
www.litwomen.org/welearn.html

Mev Miller, Ed.D., Coordinator
160 Gano St.
Providence, RI 02906