[NIFL-ESL:8835] Re: MY LINCS

From: Maralit, Mary Jo (MaryJo.Maralit@ed.gov)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 15:32:33 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:32:33 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Maralit, Mary Jo" <MaryJo.Maralit@ed.gov>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8835] Re: MY LINCS

Barbara mentioned MY LINCS in her post regarding new resources and program
ideas.  The LINCS websites and databases are updated daily to showcase new
information, news and events in Adult Education and Literacy.  MY LINCS
allows you to personalize the site to showcase resources that important to
your work.

MY LINCS is designed to provide you with quick and easy access to the
specific information you need. This personalization feature of LINCS allows
you to customize the LINCS --Literacy Information aNd Communication System--
website according to your daily teaching and professional development, and
literacy program management interests and needs.

Register free with MY LINCS and select your areas of interest in the field
of literacy.  Every time you log in, you'll access your "MY LINCS" page,
which will notify you of new information and resources on LINCS of
particular interest to you.

MY LINCS is a service of National Institute for Literacy.  Resources on
LINCS are updated daily.

To learn more about LINCS contact, Jaleh Behroozi Soroui
(jbehroozi@nifl.gov), National LINCS Director.

*** TELL US HOW YOU USE LINCS ***

Jo Maralit  =  National Institute for Literacy, LINCS =
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/
Email: mmaralit@nifl.gov