[NIFL-ESL:8742] RE: NIFL's Policy

From: Miriam Burt (miriam@cal.org)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 17:33:18 EST

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:33:18 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Miriam Burt" <miriam@cal.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8742] RE: NIFL's Policy

And I do not wish to see messages on this list serve (or in my own mailbox either for that matter) where folks call other folks crybabies and attack them personally for their views. It's not and issue of censorship: it's of keeping someone from yelling fire in a crowded theatre when there's no fire. Causing harm to a person emotionally is wrong and offensive. Let's end this discussion now and be professional, respectful, and helpful.

Miriam Burt
Washington, DC