[NIFL-ESL:8740] RE: NIFL's Policy

From: Meral Kara (karamera@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 17:11:58 EST

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:11:58 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Meral Kara <karamera@boun.edu.tr>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8740] RE: NIFL's Policy

I read almost all of the posts that caused this problem that in the end a
valued member, in my opinion, has been removed from the list. However, I
feel the need to remind everybody and the list moderators who showed him
the door that this was a discussion which by definition requires at least
two parties and if you care to read the messages from the archive that the
party you disposed of was the one who replied kindly to many of the
attacks by the other party. Then I admit he went off the limits. But I
should ask: Is it OK to insult someone and provoke them overtly and get
away with it when they are kicked out of the list because they replied
having been agitated?