[NIFL-ESL:8535] Re: Fw: Re: Need some help...

From: Lorraine Gardner (lad-oh@etop.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 16:36:13 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:36:13 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Lorraine Gardner <lad-oh@etop.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8535] Re: Fw: Re: Need some help...

I would highly recommend the Iowa Language and Cultural Concerns
Conference. It's going on right now, February 19th and 20th, but maybe you
could put it on the calendar for next year. There are always great speakers
and wonderful presentations that give you practical ideas you can take back
and use right away. I couldn't make it this year, unfortunately, but the
ones in the past were great. I'm not sure that people in your region would
want to travel to Iowa in February, but who knows! Here's the web site with
information so you can find out what it's all about:
http://www.state.ia.us/educate/ecese/is/ell/doc/iclcregis03.html

Also, the MidTESOL conference (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska region) in
October is a good one. Their web site is www.midtesol.org.

Lorraine Gardner
lad-oh@etop.org