[NIFL-ESL:8512] RE: Reading activity about space shuttle

From: Lorraine Dutton (lad-oh@ETOP.ORG)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 15:14:04 EST

Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:14:04 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lorraine Dutton" <lad-oh@ETOP.ORG>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8512] RE: Reading activity about space shuttle

Hi Deborah,

The African American to whom the article refers is Michael Anderson, not one of the women. It says "two women, one African American and an Israeli"--four people total. There should be a comma after "African American." That would have made it clear it was a list of three separate ideas rather than an explanation of who the two women were.

Lorraine Gardner