[NIFL-ESL:8427] Re: English For All

From: lisa mullins (lisamullins89@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 14:26:17 EST

Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:26:17 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "lisa mullins" <lisamullins89@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8427] Re: English For All

I have been using "English for All" since October.  The best results have
been with the intermediate group.  The beginning students enjoy it.  The
advanced students feel it is a bit repetitive and they have passed that
stage.  I find it useful to provide teachable moments.  The video provides a
jumping off point for me.  I use the topics and skills taught to extend the
instruction.  So far I like it as a teaching tool and recommend its use.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup