[NIFL-WORKPLACE:778] Re: Tennessee ESOL in the Workplace download

From: Workplace Education (workplace_education@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 09:20:20 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:20:20 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Workplace Education <workplace_education@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-workplace@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WORKPLACE:778] Re: Tennessee ESOL in the Workplace download

Hello Donna,
I have just listed your ESL work on KY's WES
Curriculum group. Wanted you to be aware of a small
typo! "Designing a plan to deliver and sustain
edcational services to the workforce"

should be educational...

If you see anything out there that I should add to our
curriculum group please pass it along..

Don :)

http://cls.coe.utk.edu/curriculum/esol_workplace.html