[NIFL-WOMENLIT:687] Re: Guest

From: Daphne Greenberg (ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 17:10:12 EDT

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:10:12 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Daphne Greenberg" <ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:687] Re: Guest

Thanks for everyone's feedback.  It looks like there is enough of us who are interested in having a guest speaker.  Based on the suggestion of a listserv member, I will be contacting two females who are former adult new readers to help facilitate a discussion on how to help women adult learners become leaders.  I will update you once I contact them.  In the meantime, I agree with Janet - any ideas of focusing the discussion?  What types of issues around helping female learners become leaders interest you?
Daphne
>>> Janet_Isserlis@Brown.edu 04/25 1:18 PM >>>
Dear all

A guest would be a welcome addition.  I'm wondering what, if any, focussing
questions/issues we might invite her/him to address?

Janet Isserlis