[NIFL-WOMENLIT:499] Re: Survey

From: Bonnie Soroke (soroke@interchange.ubc.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 11:46:56 EST

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:46:56 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Bonnie Soroke" <soroke@interchange.ubc.ca>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:499] Re: Survey

----- Original Message -----
From: Daphne Greenberg <ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 12:11 PM
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:497] Survey

> Here is the survey about our listserv.  If you can take a few moments and
privately email me your thoughts, I will summarize comments and none will be
attributed to any individual. Please email your responses to me by 2/29.
Thanks!
> My email is: alcdgg@langate.gsu.edu
>
> 1. What do you like about the Women and literacy  list?
>
> PUTS ME IN TOUCH WITH THE "REAL" WORLD OF LITERACY, I AM PRESENTLY A GRAD
STUDENT IN EDUCATIONAL STUDIES AND KEENLY INTERESTED IN THIS LIST
> 2.  What about the Women and Literacy list needs to changed, to be
improved?

> 3.  How do you use the Women and Literacy List? (Type YES in front of all
that apply to you.)

>         a) I read and think about the messages  YES AND I NOW HAVE A
WONDERFUL FILE OF WEB SITES & RESOURCES THAT I GO TO WHEN I HAVE LONGER
MOMENTS

>         b) I pass messages on to colleagues  YES
>
>         c) I use the messages in class with students (Please indicate what
kind of class this is: college, basic literacy, basic skills, ESOL, or
other) NO, NOT YET, I AM CURRENTLY TUTORING ONE STUDENT