[NIFL-WOMENLIT:808] Re: Violence

From: Literacy Council (reader@wcoil.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 12:42:35 EDT

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:42:35 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Literacy Council" <reader@wcoil.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:808] Re: Violence

This reply to Nurse Pat is to suggest a change of subject as regards feminism, violence, etc. I think many of us would be most interested in hearing how you were recruited into the literacy project, what became most valuable to you about the learning process and how do you feel about your skills at this time.Do you still study to improve your reading and writing ability, and if so, how? This would be valuable input to those of us who are participating in this give and take because of our involvement with learners.  Thanks for anything you can tell us about your learning process.

Rose Marie
reader@wcoil.com