[NIFL-WOMENLIT:745] Re: Guest Discussant

From: Monteiro, Marilyn (MMonteiro@doe.mass.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 14:52:38 EDT

Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:52:38 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Monteiro, Marilyn" <MMonteiro@doe.mass.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:745] Re: Guest Discussant

Hi Carole-
Sorry you are getting mail you wish not to receive, but I believe this is a
listserv mailing.  You or someone has placed you on the list.  You would
have to request to be removed from the list.  I don't have any control over
who receives or who does not receive the mailings.  I'm sorry.  Perhaps the
person who is in charge of the list will receive your request and take you
off the list.  Take care.

Dr. Marilyn Monteiro,
Adult & Community Learning Services
Massachusetts Department of Education