[NIFL-WOMENLIT:497] Survey

From: Daphne Greenberg (ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 16:15:05 EST

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:15:05 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Daphne Greenberg" <ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:497] Survey

Here is the survey about our listserv.  If you can take a few moments and privately email me your thoughts, I will summarize comments and none will be attributed to any individual. Please email your responses to me by 2/29. Thanks!
My email is: alcdgg@langate.gsu.edu

1. What do you like about the Women and literacy  list?

2.  What about the Women and Literacy list needs to changed, to be improved?

3.  How do you use the Women and Literacy List? (Type YES in front of all that apply to you.)

        a) I read and think about the messages

        b) I pass messages on to colleagues

        c) I use the messages in class with students (Please indicate what  kind of class this is: college, basic literacy, basic skills, ESOL, or other)

3. What is your most favorite type of posting:
(Type YES in front of your answer.)
     announcement of a resource
     announcement of a conference
     a posting that can lead to a discussion

Other Comments?

(Special thanks to David Rosen, NLA moderator, for a chance to borrow some of his survey questions).

Daphne Greenberg
Center for the Study of Adult Literacy
Georgia State University
University Plaza