[NIFL-WOMENLIT:595] Re: Intro

From: Marnie Nair (marnienair@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 12:54:41 EST

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:54:41 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Marnie Nair" <marnienair@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:595] Re: Intro

Sylvan--
Thanks for the intro. and your earlier response. I too think this is a great
job that I never knew was out there but...
reading about your staff made me chuckle because I realize how crazy it is
that I am ONE person charged with starting and running FIVE family literacy
centers in a total of FIVE domestic violence and family shelters!
I'm looking into work-study students but don't know if this will work out.
I know it is a crazy set-up but anyone have any thoughts on how one person
can design five programs in which that clients get enough instruction to
actually see real benefits?  HELP!
Marnie