skip navigational linksDOL Seal - Link to DOL Home Page
Photos representing the workforce - Digital Imagery© copyright 2001 PhotoDisc, Inc.
October 26, 2008    DOL Home > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question: How can I get my resume to employers who may want to hire veterans?

Answer: The Disabled Veterans Outreach Program (DVOP) employment representative or Local Veterans Employment Representative (LVER) at your local employment service office can make sure that your resume gets to employers looking for someone with your job skills or interests.



 Search FAQs

  Type a keyword or phrase in the
  box below and hit "Go."



To FAQs Home To FAQs Home

Phone Numbers