Credits for the Print Version
This publication was made possible by generous support
from the James
Madison Council, a national, private-sector advisory council
dedicated to helping the Library of Congress share its unique resources
with the nation and the world.
Designers for the printed version of this guide were Robert
Wiser and Laurie Rosenthal, Meadows & Wiser, Washington, D.C.
Credits for the World Wide Web Version
- Elizabeth F. Miller, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
- Nancy De Sa, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
- Julie Mangin, Network Development and MARC Standards Office
- Ralph Eubanks, Publishing Office
- Clarke S. Allen, Publishing Office
- Lynn Brooks, Information Technology Services
- William S. Hamilton, Information Technology Services