[NIFL-FAMILY:3042] RE: After-school family literacy program

From: Jones, Karen (jonesk@sosmail.state.mo.us)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 16:43:45 EDT

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:43:45 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@nifl.gov
From: "Jones, Karen" <jonesk@sosmail.state.mo.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:3042] RE: After-school family literacy program

RE: after-school family literacy program

Would having supper together at the site a couple of nights a week be an
option?  Sort of a supper PACT time? In a day program they would probably be
eating lunch together.  Then maybe you could have storytime for the kids and
parent education minutes for parents with dessert? Free food, maybe eating
there with the kids wouldn't take any longer than going home and cooking...
Karen Jones