[NIFL-FAMILY:3009] RE: Error Condition Re:

From: Mary Smith-Sam's (m13smit@wal-mart.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 18:05:39 EDT

Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:05:39 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@nifl.gov
From: "Mary Smith-Sam's" <m13smit@wal-mart.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:3009] RE: Error Condition Re:

Mary Smith
Grand Opening Coordinator/Literacy Coordinator
Sam's Club Marketing Department
(501) 277-7394   (501) 277-7479 Fax
M13Smit@wal-mart.com

Enthusiasm ... The little recognized secret of success!

The information contained in this communication is confidential.  This
communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
as recipient.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.