[NIFL-FAMILY:3124] RE: Family Literacy in Oregon

From: Katie Dexter (kdexter@humanities.org)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 16:22:07 EDT

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:22:07 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Katie Dexter <kdexter@humanities.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:3124] RE: Family Literacy in Oregon

My name is Katie and I am the director of the Washington state
Motheread/Fatheread program.  Motheread/Fatheread is a family reading and
literacy program which is based on a curriculum of over 100 children's
books.  It sounds like this program would work very well with your parents.
 You can find more information about the program at www.motheread.org which
is the web site for the national office in North Carolina.
Katie