Re: [NIFL-FAMILY:3019] Re: FW: Connect for Kids Weekly -- July 3, 2000 (a long post)

From: Phyllis F. Wyne (pwyne@aans.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 15:43:03 EDT

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:43:03 -0400
From: "Phyllis F. Wyne" <pwyne@aans.net>
To: nifl-family@nifl.gov
Subject: Re: [NIFL-FAMILY:3019] Re: FW: Connect for Kids Weekly -- July 3, 2000  (a long post)

I recently attended a presentation of the Beacon Literacy Program.  For a 30 minute presentation, I was impressed with how it works with learning disabilities.  For information, call 615-847-0371 or 1-888-240-6005.  Good Luck.

Phyllis F. Wyne
Family Literacy Program Manager
Literacy Council of Central Alabama