[NIFL-FAMILY:2912] Re: book group in a family literacy program

From: Janet Isserlis (Janet_Isserlis@Brown.edu)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 13:17:32 EDT

Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 13:17:32 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Janet Isserlis <Janet_Isserlis@Brown.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:2912] Re: book group in a family literacy program

Adele and all,

The project description appears at the beginning of the document

>>http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Swearer_Center/Literacy_Resources/transition.
>>html

I'm wondering if you  had trouble accessing that page?

try typing in
http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Swearer_Center/Literacy_Resources/

and then add transition.html to that URL

The link at the bottom of the page, though, is dead -- although I *think*
that the text I've copied onto my page (transition.html) - is the complete
description.

Please let me know if you haven't been able to access the program overview
and bibliography; if you have and still want to know more about the
program, please let me know.  Sorry that the link has gone dead - I'll take
it out.

I don't know if Kate or Evelyn are on this list, but if you are, do you
want to add any information about the program?

 - janet