[NIFL-FAMILY:2800] Re: children's computer programs

From: Leslie Kiehlbauch (lkiehlba@jetstream.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 15:14:33 EST

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:14:33 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Leslie Kiehlbauch" <lkiehlba@jetstream.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:2800] Re: children's computer programs

We have not held an event like this, though we have offered 3-session
computer and Internet workshops for adults, assisted by school-aged
children.  These are always successful, and a lot of fun.  Our area is also
"high poverty, low literacy and extremely rural".  The workshops are held
during the evenings at the elementary school, which is centrally located in
the area.

I would be very interested in how your event  turns out; hope you will post
information to this listserv, or email me directly.

Leslie Kiehlbauch
lkiehlba@jetstream.net