[NIFL-FAMILY:2669] Re: Even Start evaluation

From: Karya Lustig (karyal@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 14:17:16 EST

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:17:16 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Karya Lustig <karyal@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:2669] Re: Even Start evaluation

---

Hi all - I'm wondering whether anyone knows if there
have been any studies looking at how adult Even Start
participants do after a couple years out of the
program.  This would be a parent who graduates and
then looking back at how what they learned in the
program is being used now, what they are doing now,
etc.

Please send responses to either my personal email
below or the listserve if you think others will find
it useful.

Thank you,
Karya Lustig
karyal@yahoo.com