[NIFL-FAMILY:1126] Re: Fun question

From: Betsy Cornwell (Betsy_Cornwell@sad17.k12.me.us)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 11:48:21 EDT

Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:48:21 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Betsy Cornwell" <Betsy_Cornwell@sad17.k12.me.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1126] Re: Fun question

This isn't unusual for new Even Start grants but it will probably never
happen again.  We bought lap-top computers for teachers to take into
family homes.  Lots of opportunity for teaching technology skills,
Internet access (if that's practical in your area) and making use of
educational software for children and adults.  Just be sure to budget some
time and money to ensure that your teachers are trained in the technology
before expecting them to produce fantastic results with it.

Betsy Cornwell, coordinator
West Paris Family Learning Project
Agnes Gray School
170 Main St.