[NIFL-FOBASICS:32] Introductions -Reply

From: Donna Moss (DMOSS@arlington.k12.va.us)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 10:28:01 EST

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:28:01 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Donna Moss <DMOSS@arlington.k12.va.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:32] Introductions -Reply

Hi,
My name is Donna Moss and I work at the Arlington Education and Employment
Program (REEP) in Arlington  Virginia.  We provide English classes for
immigrants and refugees in our county & surrounding area.  We have an
enrollment of about 5,000 per year.  I teach and also coordinate a staff
development project.  This project is a 2 year initiative to develop a system
to assist learners in identifying short-term learning goals, setting up
learning projects and evaluating their work in a way that facilitates
reporting.  We are to develop a curriculum framework including instructional,
assessment & reporting activities.  I am working with a wonderful team of
teachers to explore issues and develop materials.

FOB is an excellent publication and I always look forward to getting my copy
-- it is useful for both of the hats that I wear.

Donna