[NIFL-FOBASICS:152] Resources

From: Heidi A.C. Watson (haw6@psu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 08:17:23 EDT

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:17:23 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Heidi A.C. Watson" <haw6@psu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:152] Resources

Hello, My name is Heidi Watson. I work for the Institute for the Study of
Adult Literacy and have recently joined the group. Today I recieved a
request in the Institutes general emailbox for resources.

>I am the director of an adult literacy program in Philadelphia and I am
>looking for information on teaching low level adult readers.  I am
>particularly interested in any book titles you may know of that would be
>appropriate for these readers as well as any curriculum materials that may be
>available.

I was hoping this group could assit me in answering this collegues request
for help. Please respond to me directly at  haw6@psu.edu. If the group
would be interested as a whole I will post the answers collected into one
email.

Heidi

Heidi A.C. Watson
Pennsylvania State University
Sr. Research Technologist
Institute for the Study of Adult Literacy
102 Rackley Building
Univeristy Park PA 16802
(814) 863-3337, (814) 863-8610 fax
 (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'                            Nittany Lions!-----