[NIFL-FOBASICS:226] Re: Curriculum Materials, etc

From: GEORGE E. DEMETRION (gdemetrion@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 09:07:33 EST

Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:07:33 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "GEORGE E. DEMETRION" <gdemetrion@juno.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:226] Re: Curriculum Materials, etc

Colleagues,

Please accept my apologies for the error in the addresses for the
information I posted Saturday on the curriculum materials we developed in
our program and the teacher research essay.  Let's try this again:

1.  The general web page for ATDN (the Adult Training and Development
Network) is http://www.crec.org/atdn

You can get them there by clicking on Teacher Resources on the left  or
type in

http://www.crec.org/atdn/teacher_resources

Scroll down  and stay focused on the blue in the right column.  The life
application curriculum materials can be found there

For the teacher research essay, stay with that same address

http://www.crec.org/atdn/teacher_resources

Scroll down and follow the yellow in the left column.  The essay is
located in the Professional Development section and can be found under
"Practitioner Research:  One Educator's Reflection.

The CREC/ATDN web page can also be accessed by clicking on "Connecticut"
from Eastern Lincs

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

George Demetrion
LVA-Connecticut River East
GDemetrion@juno.com