[NIFL-FOBASICS:322] Re: NIFL-FOBASICS digest 191

From: Mary Bloom (mbloom@maine.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 18:57:34 EST

Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:57:34 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Mary Bloom <mbloom@maine.rr.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-fobasics@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FOBASICS:322] Re: NIFL-FOBASICS digest 191

I'm very interested in Anne Murray's program at Drake in which she uses the
Wilson Reading System and volunteers.  I am the coordinator of volunteers at
Portland Adult Education in Portland, Maine and we are considering using a
form of the Wilson system with our ESOL students who haven't learned to read
and write despite our best efforts.  Has anyone else used this system with
ESOL adults, and /or has anything else worked with this population?
    --Mary Bloom, Partnership Developer, Portland Ã…dult Education, Portland
Maine. (207) 874-8155.