National Institute for Literacy

[FocusOnBasics] [Technology] New Issue of "Focus on Basics"

Lucille Cuttler l.cuttler at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 12:26:34 EST 2005

And one more point to remember: when teaching, you go as fast as you can and
as slow as you must. Remember, every learner is different with a different
learning style. My experience with teaching dylexic students confirms
success when you use a structured, kinesthetic approach. Phonological
awareness must be firmly established. You can't put up a skyscraper on
sand. Lucille Cuttler