[NIFL-WOMENLIT:2568] RE: research question

From: Campbell, Pat (Pat_Campbell@URMC.Rochester.edu)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 11:45:11 EDT

Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:45:11 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Campbell, Pat" <Pat_Campbell@URMC.Rochester.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-womenlit@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-WOMENLIT:2568] RE: research question

I definitely would have returned his call, but of course would not have
shared any information about his wife -- other than, perhaps, to confirm
that I had met her.  I would have told him that was all I could do until she
and I spoke again (assuming she'd consent to a release of information to
him.)

Can't wait to hear the outcome!

Pat Campbell, RN
Director, Adult Health Community Interventions
Center for Rochester's Health
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 614
Rochester, NY  14642
Phone: 585-274-6993
Fax: 585-274-6999

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message (including attachments).  If you have received the
message in error, please advise sender by reply email, and delete the
message.